Welcome to Parental Alienation Solutions
Psychologically and emotionally manipulating children, teenagers or young adults by trying to destroy the sacred bond between a loving parent and their child (this includes teens & young adults), using planned strategies is CHILD ABUSE called PARENTAL ALIENATION This is done for many reasons commonly at the time of divorce by a sick, not bad parent, called the alienating parent (as opposed to the alienated parent).
FIRST, our National Campaign is focusing on bringing more awareness to this MENTAL CHILD ABUSE called parental alienation. We want more people to understand this abuse and realize that we must fervently help these millions of suffering children(this includes teens & young adults). In addition, since divorce has become very common, so has this abuse which will become even more widespread, unless we take measures to stop it.
Once we have more awareness and understanding:
1) Our National Campaign is focusing on parents who use Parental Alienation strategies to obtain full custody so he or she:
- can receive monetary and tax benefits for having full custody 
- and does not have to pay child support; both which can be very substantial amounts.
These parents, referred to as the alienating parent (as opposed to the alienated parent), are using the laws to obtain these monetary and tax benefits while destroying the sacred bond between a loving parent and child by interfering with the special parent/child relationship
Millions of children suffering from this CHILD ABUSE have PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME. since they have given in to these strategies and have alienated their loving, fit parent whom they now hate or fear without any justification.
2) Our National Campaign is also focusing on getting to the root of the problem by making sure our laws no longer allow a parent to:
- hide assets in any divorce proceedings by moving the assets to other entities, and using accounting and tax strategies to hide assets that were created during the marriage or were part of the marital or community estate. Hiding assets results in an unjust division of these assets when the Judge does not demand full disclosure. This further encourages the Child Abuse called Parental Alienation since the child must now look only to the alienating parent for support and love since he or she demands they alienate their loving, fit parent and this child needs the alienating parent for financial survival and love. 
It is well documented that this CHILD ABUSE called PARENTAL ALIENATION is causing many medical, psychological and emotional issues for millions of children in the United States alone and that a majority of children of divorce will experience some parental alienation strategies.
Often these parents enlist others to help employ their strategies like doctors, therapists, schools, clergy, lawyers and even judges.
Please join our National Campaign to get to the root of the problem by making sure our laws:
- Protect millions of children by discouraging, not encouraging parents from using Child Abuse strategies of Parental Alienation for monetary and tax benefits, which is destroying the sacred bond between millions of loving parents and their child
- Prohibit a parent or spouse to hide assets during divorce proceedings resulting in unjust divorce settlements. This encourages the Child Abuse of Parental Alienation since the alienating parent often demands the child alienate their loving, fit parent or they will lose this alienating parent’s financial support and love.
It is in the best interest of a child if they receive Love and Support from BOTH parents. 
The purpose of our laws and those who enforce these laws is to provide JUSTICE FOR ALL, not to provide justice for those who use harmful strategies and insider legal privileges to harm our children or manipulate our laws to create unjust divorce settlements; prohibiting BOTH fit parents from contributing EQUALLY to their children’s financial and emotional needs.
For Footnotes see Background