A Mother’s Love is a very powerful force and other important lessons
If they continue to be abusive and unreasonable by continuing to:
1. promote parental alienation against me and my children;
2. profit from my divorce by refusing to help me receive my 50 percent interest in the community estate;
3. and deprive me from receiving my lawful spousal support award;
they will realize that THEY ARE VERY VULNERABLE because they have taken on something much larger than they can control.
In other words, THE LOVE OF A MOTHER
And the values of a WOMAN who had a wise, honest and compassionate Grandfather Ben, who taught her to NEVER give up her good values and honest character or let others try to ruin it; are VERY, VERY POWERFUL FORCES and LESSONS which they do not understand.
***They are in over their heads but are too corrupt and ignorant to realize it.
***As John Steinbeck’s classic novel “The Pearl” explains; committing corrupt and evil acts against humanity to try to maintain material wealth, control and prestige is not only evil but; the LOSS of the material wealth is NECESSARY before a person can obtain peace of mind and learn to love and have compassion for others.
Thus it follows that in the course of protecting their wealth, power and prestige with acts of parental alienation and stealing a loving Mother’s community property; they have shown and continue to show THE EVIL inside them, as a collective group.
Each one has FREE WILL to help:
1. reunite the Mother and Children;
2. and distribute the Mother’s 50 percent community property to her as the law requires. That is, the community estate be divided 50/50 at the time of divorce between the wife and husband;
3. help her receive her lawful spousal support.
By intentionally and repeatedly refusing to do so; they continue to show their dishonesty, immorality and corruption.
So, do you think they must learn to live with tragedy (like going to jail and/or having monetary sanctions and punitive damages ordered against them) BEFORE they can hear me AND understand that the law applies to them too?
As always, time will tell and TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.
As always, none of this is legal or any other advice; it is based upon my knowledge and experience.
-By Sara Hassman, Parental Alienation Solutions, Founder;www.PAlienation.org