Below are six of the twenty-five questions I presented for review to the United States Supreme Court in my Petition for Writ of Certiorari. These are from the FINAL draft and include footnotes. They prove the horrors of Parental Alienation and how evil and corrupt all those are who promote this terror by INTENTIONALLY AND MALICIOUSLY DESTROYING LOVE AND FAMILY.
Have a great day knowing that truth and justice are prevailing and also many of the CALIFORNIA FIRES seem to be under more control. These fires are an act of nature; Parental Alienation is created and perpetuated by EVIL PREDATORS.
Here are 6 of the 25 questions. Also see my website for highlights I made which do not show here. http://www.palienation.org/
QUESTIONS PRESENTED FOR REVIEW
1) Can a law-abiding Wife, who is also the loving, caring Mother of the divorcing spouses’ children, be LEGALLY deprived of her Civil, Constitutional and Fundamental Rights provided by the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1964 and the Fifth, Ninth, Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution and by consistent and compatible state law including but not limited to the California Constitution by being denied Custody, Visitation and an Ongoing Companionship with her minor son:
a) without any tests performed and;
b) without any evidence proving she is unfit and a danger to her children;
c) while public records and other records were ignored including but not limited to:
i) Said Wife and Mother’s clean record from the Department of Justice at Appendix A proving she has been a law-abiding citizen her entire life  and; ii) the 2nd draft of a shared parenting agreement in Appendix K proving she and her husband intended to have shared parenting BEFORE said husband hired the law firm Defendant Seastrom and Seastrom (Seastrom)? 
2) Is depriving a loving, caring, law-abiding Wife and Mother of Custody, Visitation and an Ongoing Companionship with her minor son WITHOUT PROVING with tests and other credible evidence that she is unfit and a danger to her son against Public Policy; meaning that no person or government can legally perform an act which tends to injure the public which is manifested by the common sense and common conscience of the citizens as a whole? 
3) Is a law-abiding Wife, who is also the loving, caring Mother of the divorcing spouses’ children; legally divorced from her husband when both were represented by legal counsel and the divorce judgment in Appendix C facially proves said Wife and Mother has been denied her Civil, Constitutional and Fundamental Rights to have Due Process of Law and Freedom to receive the fruits of her labor from her marriage of over twenty (20) years as primarily the stay-at-home Mother for the three children born from said marriage BECAUSE; there were never ANY disclosures made of the legally required: a) Net Worth of the Community Estate worth many millions of dollars and under said husband’s control; b) Its Agreed Upon Division and; c) Its Agreed Upon Distribution? 
4) Is said divorce judgment in Appendix C in violation of the United States Constitution and consistent and compatible State laws  since the Net Worth of the Community Estate was never established and agreed upon by the divorcing spouses and therefore neither was its Division and Distribution?
5) Is it against Public Policy  to deprive a law-abiding Wife and Mother of her Freedom to receive the fruits of her labor from her marriage of over twenty (20) years as primarily the stay-at-home Mother for the three children born from said marriage?
6) When a person with reasonable intelligence cannot ascertain the identity; value; percentage of ownership; and other relevant factors of the assets listed in a divorce judgment; is there informed consent by those who signed said judgment? 
 Said record is from Clerk’s Transcript from California Court of Appeal, 2nd Appellate District, Division 8, case number B267984; volume 4 of 4, page 000744.
 Id. as to Clerk’s Transcript but said agreement is in volume 4 of 6, pages 000796 through798.
 The entire United States Constitution which includes the Bill of Rights, the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment which is extended to the states through the Fourteenth Amendment; California Constitution; California Family Code (Cal Fam Code)§§ 2102-2120; §721; §761; §2556; §2581;§1100; §1101; §4320 and §4360.
I am thrilled so much of the truth is being exposed and I hope my courtroom and other legal experiences continue to help millions of you. We have won in many ways already we just haven’t obtained total justice yet, but we will.
As always, none of this is legal or any other advice; it is based upon my knowledge and experience.
-By Sara Hassman, Parental Alienation Solutions, Founder;www.PAlienation.org
Parental Alienation is a form of abuse that destroys the sacred bond between a loving parent and their child at the time of a divorce. (Child includes teen and young adult children)