Evil people will not have a change of heart as long as they can continue to profit from their evil. Therefore honest, reasonable and compassionate people must force this evil to die out by making their means of profiting OBSOLETE.
This is what I helped do in 1985 with my lawsuit against my crooked parents, sister and their attorney for using my social security number and a fraudulent grantor trust to evade taxes since I was in a lower tax bracket.
My lawsuit in 1985 helped make the use of fraudulent grantor trusts illegal which made their tax evasion scheme obsolete.
This tax evasion scheme was popular among the wealthy. Thus, I gained my FREEDOM by gaining control of my social security number and the ability to file my own tax returns without having my social security number associated with a fraudulent grantor trust and a tax evasion scheme.
My 1985 lawsuit experience taught me that evil people never speak the truth and never break away from their evil group because they do not want to be the “spoiler” of their corrupt scheme for others or ruin their own false image of being honest and respectable.
They also like their evil group because they wrongfully think they can destroy anyone or violate any law they want without being held responsible. They think this is power.
The truth always comes out as history has proven repeatedly. Evil people cannot prevail very long against honest people which is why evil people try to discredit the reputation of loving, law-abiding Mothers like me who are exposing the truth about their acts of Parental Alienation and their illegal and immoral use of 501(c)(3) and other nonprofit organizations to steal and launder money and property.
Plus, to make matters worse for these evil people; they have secret deals among themselves and can’t separate truth from lies and don’t know who they can really trust.
They even believe their own lies since they have repeated them so often to others as the truth.
As a result evil people become very delusional especially since many have alcohol and other obsessions which make them even more delusional.
Thus, IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF EVIL:
1. Don’t believe their lies including that you or someone you love will be harmed; (this is a typical empty threat)
2. Don’t be afraid to come forth with the truth to me or someone you trust.
3. Exposing the truth will make YOU feel so much better. You will also be loved and become an important person in history by helping to change the laws and make society a better place for those being harmed by corruption.
4. Don’t be swayed by the charm of evil people by believing their lies and also don’t feel threatened by their anger and threats. They are weak, foolish cowards. They don’t do what is reasonable because they think they are above the law and can do what they want. They don’t know how to love either.
5. Evil people also struggle with their own philosophies and theology because they are always trying to please others so they can profit and also make others obedient to them. As a result, evil people will not take a stand against evil even though they know they should because this is moral and just. They become mindless robots filled with shame, hatred and grief.
Thus, be strong enough to go against them by telling the truth, even against your own evil father. If your father loved you; he would have never put you in this position.
Hold on to your REASONABLE CONVICTIONS knowing that I and many other reasonable people will believe you and welcome your comments.
Fear takes away a person’s ability to reason and focus their mind and often a fearful person blames others for their problems and lot in life. Fearful people often refuse to use their free will and take control of their life by focusing on the truth and getting away from the evil people who use and abuse others; even if this includes family members, clergy and others in their life.
***Please, don’t think that by helping another, like me, remain strong and able to speak out and expose the truth is a substitute for you speaking the truth. There is never a substitute for YOU to be strong and speak the truth yourself because remaining silent will bring you shame and a lack of self-esteem.
One person’s courage can change the world.
As always, none of this is legal or any other advice; it is based upon my knowledge and experience.
-By Sara Hassman, Parental Alienation Solutions, Founder;www.PAlienation.org