Short and to the Point with IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that ALL United States JEWISH Organizations, their leaders and members are evil, wicked terrorists, liars, cheaters, and hypocrites who create and/or promote Parental Alienation and disgracefully call themselves JEWS.
For the past ten years I have been trying to END the Epidemic Problem of Parental Alienation millions of us in the United States have been suffering from by contacting Jewish organizations, their leaders, and their members and reasonably asking them to: 1) give sermons; 2) have forums; 3) write articles; 4) have classes and; 5) other educational events about the Epidemic Problem of Parental Alienation and also; 6) help me, a loving, law-abiding JEWISH Woman and Mother reunite with my Children whom I have been alienated from for the past ten years.
What resulted was I have been banned from their organization; my emails blocked and I have been ignored as if this epidemic problem and my efforts to End it will just “go away.”
EVEN IN LIGHT OF THE HORRIFIC PITTSBURGH SHOOTING when these Jewish organizations, their leaders and their members CLAIM to support love, family and honesty; not violence and corruption; they STILL REFUSE to acknowledge Parental Alienation and STILL REFUSE to use their education, skills, experiences and resources to help end it.
You can try and see if you get a different result. Here is a list of some telephone numbers and the Jewish leaders to ask for. As the honest, wise and compassionate judge I had the honor of clerking for, JUDGE JAMES S. SKEKAS always said; “Let the facts speak for themselves.”
So here are some telephone numbers to call. You will not even have to let anyone know if you have successfully been able to get one of these Jewish organizations, leaders or member to support ENDING Parental Alienation because it will be in the news. This will also help set legal precedent for not only us but for future generations. Here is the list and please call those in your community too.
1) Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh; ask for any Rabbi or any Board Member (803)787-2182;
2) Sinai Temple in Los Angeles. I consulted its senior rabbi, Rabbi David Wolpe for therapy regarding Parental Alienation from the Jewish perspective and was banned from the synagogue for questioning why this synagogue ignores this epidemic problem. Its telephone number is (310) 474-1518 and ask for Rabbi David Wolpe or any other rabbi or any Board Member;
3) Beth Tfiloh Congregation in Baltimore. I grew up attending this synagogue and it honors my belated father, my mother and sister when facts from my 1985 lawsuit prove they are all criminals. This synagogue also promotes Parental Alienation today and my Jewish relatives and old friends are Board members and active members. Its senior rabbi, Rabbi Mitchell Wohlberg married me in 1985. Its telephone number is (410) 486-1900 and ask for Rabbi Mitchell Wohlberg or any Board member.
4) Rabbi Marvin Hier is the dean and founder of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, its Museum of Tolerance and of Moriah, the Center’s film division. He also spoke at PRESIDENT TRUMP’S inauguration and CLAIMS to support Truth, Freedom, Equal Rights, Justice and Love, not Violence. Rabbi Marvin Hier is the dean of the Museum of Tolerance which is a museum of the Holocaust atrocities but for many years this rabbi has been ignoring Parental Alienation and my efforts to reasonably end this terror.
Rabbi Marvin Hier can be reached at (310) 553-9036.
5) Jewish Journal of Los Angeles. It has ignored for years my requests to publish articles about the epidemic problem of Parental Alienation and refuses to help end it. Its telephone number is (213) 368-1661.
Try calling these five Jewish Organizations/Leaders for starters and include those in your area too. EXPECT them to ignore you and not be interested in ending Parental Alienation.
I hope I am wrong but as JUDGE JAMES S. SFEKAS wisely taught me; “Let the facts speak for themselves.”
Also, here is a song to help you PROUDLY make these calls and not be concerned about how these so-called Jews respond.
As always, none of this is legal or any other advice; it is based upon my knowledge and experience.
-By Sara Hassman, Parental Alienation Solutions, Founder;
Parental Alienation is a form of abuse that destroys the sacred bond between a loving parent and their child at the time of a divorce. (Child includes teen and adult children)