To Alienated Children of all ages as we begin the New Year…
DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE UNHAPPY and ABUSED?
Why do you act like you no longer love your Mother (father) whom you have alienated?
Please realize your loving, law-abiding Mother (father)
STILL LOVES YOU VERY MUCH and UNDERSTANDS that you have been caught in the cross-fire AND your father has tried and succeeded in making you pick sides, like you too are getting divorced.
***Your behaviors, her behaviors and your father’s have been showing for years that
YOU AND SHE are BOTH victims of the form of abuse called Parental Alienation.
What more could you REASONABLY AND OBJECTIVELY expect your Mother to do than try to encourage you to:
1) Communicate with her in a civil, respectful manner and tell her WHY you think it was and continues to be reasonable for you to alienate her from your life since the time of the divorce;
2) Seek and engage in honest, therapy from a therapist who specializes in parental alienation and other divorce issues like she did;
3) Continue to enrich yourself with books, lectures and other means to increase your knowledge and mature in a positive manner having positive values and character as you did when she was part of your life until the parental alienation began;
4) Continue to understand the importance of associating with others who have positive values and character;
5) Not allowing people with negative, harmful values and goals influence you;
6) In my situation; also starting a website to communicate important FACTS to help you understand the TRUTH.
7) Encouraging you to come and enjoy a dinner of one of your favorite meals she makes for you along with her homemade desserts you love;
8) Go with her to see the floats the day after the parade as you used to do;
9) Rollerblade, go to museums, shows and do other fun things you used to do together and are fun to do in Los Angeles. Even have “bench time.”
What are you afraid of?
Do you realize you are NOT acting reasonably? Many experts do as do others.
***Why do you act like you no longer love your Mother?
-What has your Mother done to you except LOVE YOU very much and HELP YOU THRIVE in many ways as your accomplishments and values showed when she was part of your life?
-Do you think your Mother did nothing positive when she raised you as your stay-at-home Mother for many years and you JUST SUDDENLY made accomplishments and had wonderful character when she was part of your life?
Also do you think your clean clothes just appeared in your drawers; our home was miraculously clean and neat; you arrived at all of your sports games and other activities because she did nothing; you always had homemade meals to eat too because she did not care and did nothing? Is it reasonable to think your Mother did nothing positive?
What about all the lessons she taught you too?
Is it reasonable to believe others who try to make you believe these ridiculous and unreasonable ideas and others too that your Mother should be alienated from your life because she did nothing positive and continues to do nothing positive? Do you think they are using and abusing YOU?***
-What makes you think your Mother no longer has positive values and character? Have you been told lies which you believe? Why?
-DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE UNHAPPY and ABUSED?
************* I hope I have clearly made my point.**********
Thus, understand that your loving, law-abiding Mother (father) STILL LOVES YOU VERY MUCH and hopes YOU take control of your life and do what is in your best interest which is HONESTLY ADDRESSING the reason(s) you suddenly alienated your loving, law-abiding Mother from your life at the time of the divorce and since then.
Do you honestly think you cannot benefit in many ways by associating with your Mother and having a positive relationship like you did since the day you were born until the time of the divorce?
If you disagree, then explain to her why in a civil, reasonable manner why you reasonably think you should alienate her from your life; this is what mature, kind, honest and compassionate people do. Often, there is a mistake in communication or a false belief that can be easily rectified.
Never feel sorry for yourself as you have free will and can make a difference to yourself and many others if you choose.
“I am not what happened to me; I am what I chose to become.”- Carl Jung
******Understand, I will continue to thrive in many ways with those who are reasonable, kind, honest and have good values and character. I just hope you are able to BE PART OF MY GROUP and THRIVE AND HAVE FUN WITH ME TOO.*******
As always, none of this is legal or any other advice; it is based upon my knowledge and experiences.
-By Sara Hassman, Parental Alienation Solutions, Founder;www.PAlienation.org
:: Parental Alienation Solutions ::
:: Parental Alienation Solutions ::
See more at PALIENATION.ORG