When a person is strong enough to search for the truth; find it and declare it in the face of all opposition; he or she should be admired not alienated, ridiculed and mocked.
Only an imbecile who also lacks compassion would alienate, ridicule and mock such a strong, wise, esteemed person.
Although I do not agree with many views of philosopher Avram Noam Chomsky; I do agree with his political philosophy about TRUTH.
Chomsky believes that TRUTH is systematically distorted or suppressed through the manipulation of corporate interests and elites. His books have revealed many of these manipulations.
***Chomsky believes that COMMON SENSE OR BEING REASONABLE is ALL that is necessary to understand the manipulations and lies so a person can then see the truth.
Chomsky states that this common sense and reasonableness must be employed:
1. Using critical thinking skills (making clear, well thought out and analyzed choices and decisions) while at the same time;
2. Also being aware of YOUR OWN biases due to YOUR OWN self-interests and self-deception and;
3. Also being aware of the self-interests and self-deception of others.
For example, be aware of the self-interest and self-deception of those elites who are trying to control and mislead others for a profit. These elites have told so many lies that they no longer know what is reality and what is a lie. Thus they become very delusional and literally make themselves go crazy as many classic authors like Dostoyevsky have written about.
***Also, be aware of YOUR OWN self-interests like being afraid to stand-up to these elites if they are trying to control and mislead YOU so you:
1) Continue to alienate your loving, law-abiding Mother (father) instead of ending the alienation by contacting her;
2) Continue to hide your Mother’s community assets and income she should have received at the time of divorce and should be receiving now instead of contacting her and letting her know the truth. This will help both of you.
3) Doing other immoral and/or criminal acts which you know or should know are harming others and also yourself.
The truth will set you free and bring back love, self-esteem, confidence and peace of mind into your life again.
Also, on a lighter note, I am doing very well. My doctors told me I needed to build up my upper body strength due to being petite and having the propensity for thinning bones. Well, all my exercising and weight lifting has been very successful because I needed to buy some new workout tank tops and leggings which fit me much better. I have lost inches but gained muscles and many have been telling me I look great. I just love Los Angeles.
If my youngest Son is reading this; remember when you used to tease me and tell me I did not have any arm muscles? Well, now I do.
I hope everyone who is reading this is also taking care of themselves in a reasonable manner by at least exercising and eating well. Also living a life of TRUTH will help you obtain peace of mind, confidence and be very proud of yourself and have wonderful friends too.
As always, none of this is legal or any other advice; it is based upon my knowledge and experiences.
-By Sara Hassman, Parental Alienation Solutions, Founder;www.PAlienation.org